This hotel and spa is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couples closer together, has the power to fan the flames of l’amour like no other setting.
The decor is refined and tasteful, using the best local materials. The name of the hotel comes from the mythical love story immortalised by the eighteenth-century French writer Bernardin de Saint-Pierre.
- A 4-Star hotel with direct access to the beach
- 81 rooms, all with views on the sea
- 2 restaurants (includes a restaurant on the lagoon for a romantic and exclusive dinner) and 2 bars
- 2 swimming pools
- 1 spa with cabins for two
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Shop selling souvenirs, beach accessories and other items
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube and near the lively coastal village of Grand Baie (free shuttle twice a week)
- Conference room (60 pax)
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week during the day
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week in the evening
- Free access to the main areas and facilities of: Veranda Palmar Beach, Veranda Pointe Aux Biches & Veranda Grand Baie
Located on the north-eastern tip of Mauritius, at the heart of the fishing village of Grand Gaube, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa nestles on a quiet beach characterised by serenity and tranquillity.
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube
- The town of Grand Baie is 12 kilometres away. Takes about 20 minutes to get there by car
- The capital, Port Louis, is 29 kilometres away. Takes about 30 minutes to get there by car
- The airport is 56 kilometres away. It takes about an hour-and-a- half to get there by car
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Diners Club International
All of our 81 rooms are bright and breezy. The decor combines local wood and wrought iron, and is designed around natural colours with a touch of trendy grey. But it is in the details that you will find special charm, for example the old prints taken from Bernandin de Saint-Pierre romantic novel.
Wafted by warm breezes characteristic of this part of the island, you will love any boat trip you make, be it in a glass bottom boat, a small sailing dinghy, sailboat or windsurf… all available free of charge. There is a supplement to pay for water skiing, deep-sea diving and fishing.
FREE OF CHARGE
- 2 swimming pools
- Glass bottom boat
- Sailing dinghies
- Pedal boat
- Floodlit tennis
- Shuttle to Grand Baie (Twice a week)
- Scuba diving – PADI (a walking distance of 10 minutes from the hotel)
- Fishingal pirogue excursion
- Catamaran excursions
- Golf at the Heritage Golf Club in the south of the island
- Trip in a seaplane
Live evening entertainment including special themes. Pop Up moments once a week, weather permitting.