Club Med Avoriaz
From R28,653.00 pps
A feeling of white paradise pervades the entire ski resort, where horse-drawn sleighs trot through the streets. The Club Med Resort boasts a typically Alpine decor with its traditional wooden chalets and warm and cosy atmosphere.
The Portes du Soleil ski domain runs through the heart of this pedestrian resort and stretches right into Switzerland. Its pistes welcome families and skiers of all standards.
- No cars allowed on the streets, where horsedrawn sleighs are the favourite local transport
- Traditional wooden chalets with cosy, alpine decor
- The only 3star resort with access to the entire ski domain, with 650kms of slopes
Early Booking Bonus
Departure date: 20 Jan 2018
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Return Airport Transfers
- 7 nights Accommodation in a club room
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner plus all day Snacking)
- Open bar from am, including local wines, beers, cocktails, soft drinks
- Ski Pass – 7 Days
- Ski School – 7 Days
- Range of sports & leisure activities
- Unique Club Med Entertainment
- Ski and Boot Hire
- Basic Insurance Cover
- Passport & Visa costs (if applicable)
- All items of personal nature
- Book up to 6 months before departure to qualify for the early booking bonus
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellation fees apply. All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Standard terms and conditions apply. All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Club Med Avoriaz Information
The hotel has 248 elegant rooms in a beautifully typical mountain setting, decorated with stylish local antiques.
Treating yourself to lunch, dinner or both really is a holiday thing, which is why we strive to create delicious and creative cuisine all served in a fantastic environment. Put your trust in our chefs and let them spoil you with wonderful, flavoursome food that will take your taste buds on a journey they’ll never forget.
A large selection of drinks and sweet and savoury snacks are available and included in your offer. Opt for a nice glass of refreshing water, a selection of sodas and cocktails with and without alcohol, or if the weather is a little chilly, hot drinks are also an option. Local spirits and wines can be ordered for a taste of local life or you may opt for something more international to feel closer to home wherever that may be.
Additional cost will be charged if you opt for champagne, VSOP and XO spirits. Bottled and canned drinks are available from vending machines in certain Resorts and/or the Club Med Boutique. Some restaurants and bars offer a selection of à la carte bottled wines to accompany your meal and also certain super-premium brands.
- Alpine skiing
- Multi Snow Sports Programme
- Kids: With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort provides innovative clubs for children and teenagers: Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
Skiing or snowboard lessons given by professional ski instructors, creative activities and games for the different age groups
Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week, except Sunday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Mini Club Med® (4 to 10)
- We’ve thought of everything possible to ensure your children have a unique, adventure-packed holiday, with
- discovery, sports and activities for each age group.
- Sport: with their Ski School instructors, the children can discover the pleasures of skiing at their own pace,
- Making things: art and crafts
- Expression: dance, preparing and taking part in shows, crazy signs
- Play: group games and activities
- Lunch and tea
- Evening: after dinner with their friends, the children enjoy specially devised evening activities
Juniors’ Club Med® (11 to 17)
Teenagers can meet up and take part in the activities that interest them most, in the company of their G.O®:
Sports activities: Alpine skiing or snowboarding lessons or, during school holidays, the Multi Snow Sports Programme
Artistic activities: shows, crazy signs
Evening: entertainment, films, shows
Quote Request For - Club Med Avoriaz
Related Holiday Packages
Find Out More About Club Med Avoriaz
What our customers are saying
At Travel Break, we come to work every day to make your travel dreams come true.
Thank you Travel Break for a effortless and truly stress free holiday- from helping us decide on a destination until the flight back home. Caring, helpful and honest. Travel Break will remain my families choice when it comes to planning memorable holidays or travel queries and advise. Thank you Linda!
We had an amazing holiday and will go back any day. We will definitely book through Travel Break again J On behalf of my mom and aunty we would like to thank you for your effort with all the arrangements. We really appreciate it a lot!
Beste Linda, baie dankie vir al die reelings met betrekking tot ons Mauritius vakansie. Ons vlugte, ons vervoer en ons resort was great. Ons was op die hande gedra en ons sal beslis weer teruggaan Mauritius toe en weer van jou dienste gebruik maak!! Dankie vir jou personal touch en jou moeite!! Dit is lekker om n agentskap te he wat werklik omgee oor hulle kliente se behoeftes en begeertes.