Ski-in / Ski-out Resort
No minimum age to access the Resort
Indoor pool Size: 1800 cm x 600 cm Depth (min./max.): 90 cm / 140 cm
- Babysitting* 4 months to 7 years old
This spacious restaurant with a bright, contemporary touch, has wonderful views of the mountains, a perfect setting to linger over meals with family and friends.
The Chalet du Charvet
Le Chalet du Charvet specialises in Savoyard dishes such as fondue and pierrade. Come evening, the ambience is just right for romantic dinners or a quiet evening with friends and family. Relax and let our waiters take care of you, all you have to do is book your table, at Reception.
This bright and colourful bar is in the centre of the Club Med Val d’Isère, opposite the Reception and theatre. Open all day and evening, it’s the perfect place for a warming drink or snack before hitting the slopes of this famous ski resort.
Club Med Spa by CINQ MONDES packages
THE BEST TREATMENTS AND MASSAGE TECHNIQUES FROM AROUND THE WORLD. CINQ MONDES INVITES YOU TO A JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY, QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST BEAUTY RITUALS IN THE WORLD.
- Turkish bath
- Resort Altitude: 1,850m
- Domain Altitude: 1,550m – 3,450m
- Transfers: Grenoble St-Geoirs airport – 3 hours / Geneva-Cointrin airport – 3 hours / Chambery-Voglans airport – 2 hours
- Ski pass: Espace Killy with access to 300kms of slopes – 26 black / 41 red / 67 blue / 20 green
- Accessibility: Ski-in, ski-out
- 276 Rooms: 247 Club Rooms, 4 Deluxe Rooms, 25 Suites (in 5T space)
- Sports: Skiing, snowboarding, cardio & weights room, cardio & weights room, indoor swimming pool
- Childcare: Babysitting/Pyjama Club
- Restaurants: 1 buffet, 1 à la carte, with the option of visiting Club Med Tignes Val Claret for lunch