Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort
From R22,500.00 pps
With its bold island chic and vibrant offer, Long Beach calls out to high-spirited families and couples with a passion for the now, seeking energetic times or relaxation. The resort faces an extensive seafront along the famous Belle Mare beach on the natural eastern coast and offers a wealth of facilities and activities strewn across the property, allowing guests a real sense of exploration. Here, possibilities for fulfilling times go far and wide, creating that unique feeling of being positively filled with energy and long-lasting memories.
Pay for 6 & Stay for 7 Nights
Price valid: 1 Aug – 30 Sept 2023
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius from Johannesburg
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Return seat in coach transfers between Airport and Hotel
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a Junior Suite
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure
- Daily entertainment
- Passport and Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- All items of personal nature
- Book by 24 Aug 2023
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellation fees apply. All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Standard terms and conditions apply. All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort Information
A luxury of sensational pools
Long Beach translates to the luxury of choice. This starts with three sensational adult pools and one designed to measure for kids. Wallow in the sumptuous 1500 square metres heated main pool; refresh and relax after soaking up the sun at the infinity pool, merging with the ocean’s horizon just above the beach, or else go for an energetic swim at the sports lap pool. Meanwhile, small ones can have fun and safe dips under supervision at their own dedicated club. Long Beach offers a wealth of possibilities to satisfy the moment’s wish or whim. Novel island chic Rooms unroll all along the outstretched beach. Aligned with the resort’s innovative concept, they speak of novel island elegance and offer a variety of layouts, from spacious standard rooms, comfortably sized family rooms providing separate space for kids to exclusive suites enjoying a secluded creek.
Every room enjoys close access to its immediate stretch of beach, garden space or pool. All enjoy private balconies or terraces and overlook the breathtaking lagoon or open out onto the lush gardens. Sleek and stylish furniture, natural mid-toned colours, air and light enhance the spaciousness of the generous interiors and set an intimate and restful ambience. King-size beds, free Wi-Fi internet access, individual airconditioning and a separate bathroom add to ultimate personal comfort.
5 restaurants & 1000 tales The Heart is the core of social life and its dedicated stage. All walkways lead to it and around it spread the resort’s wide array of dining venues and the nightclub. The Heart is the focal point to meet, gathering, and kick start activities. It sets the pace for the energetic lifestyle of the resort. By night, it turns into a stimulating and vibrant social scene, live with after-dinner entertainment; radiating with the shared happiness of yet another fulfilling day. Five restaurants offer a choice of distinctive settings and ambiences. They propose delectable adventures across some of the world’s most favoured cuisines, with an accent on fusion twists and live cooking. Every day, new succulent selections await exploration.
- Le Marché This is the resort’s major dinner venue and its morning rendezvous for gorgeous breakfasts. Evening brings an extensive choice of cosmopolitan cuisine spectacularly prepared live at a variety of food stations, turning every buffet dinner into a wonderful surprise.
- Sapori Dedicated to authentic Italian savours and flavours, Sapori cooks up live preparations and a jovial Mediterranean ambience. The finest traditional ingredients and fresh produce come straight from Italy’s small producers and Mauritius’ best farm holders.
- Hasu The Japanese restaurant celebrates refined Nippon cuisine in its traditional and modern interpretations. In a matching décor, it houses a central sushi grill and yakitori centre as well as semi-private and à la carte dining areas.
- Chopsticks Set in a casual and convivial atmosphere, Chopsticks brings in the fundamentals and most popular of China’s traditional and tasty Sichuan, Cantonese and Hunan cuisines, all executed with a modern touch.
- Shores The cocktail and lounge bar bathes in a tranquil mood by day and becomes a lively and colourful meeting point for twilight aperitif and after-dinner drinks.
- Tides Casting a lively ambience by the main pool, Tides serves a light menu of poolside snacks and offers, at its adjoining relaxed beach restaurant, an amazing seafood and grill selection as well as tasty discoveries of Mauritian cuisine and popular international dishes. The Tides bar is an effervescent day long with the ebb and flow of the Long Beach community. It features creative local cocktails and an array of international drinks.
- Bombora Playing on light and rhythms, Bombora turns into a pulsating nightclub for those who want to stretch out the evening in a vibrant musical atmosphere or dance away the night.
Exciting possibilities to unwind and re-energise
Long Beach’s offer of activities is designed with a focus on guests with a preference for an active lifestyle. Still, within its vast expanse, it equally caters to the needs of those with a more indolent approach. Either together or individually, whether in an energetic, playful or relaxing way; at whatever age and fitness level, on land or water – possibilities to unwind and re-energise are exciting and gratifying.
Long Beach offers both avowed and budding golfers free green fees as well as a private road and boat shuttle transfer to nearby Sun Resorts’ Ile aux Cerfs spectacular championship golf course. Its stunning concept and flawless execution owe it the reputation of being a “wonder of the game”. Designed by Bernhard Langer, the one-of-a-kind golf course seems to have risen from the sea. Its 18-hole par-72 manicured course measures 6,476 metres and includes strong parkland features and 4 tee options
Ile aux Cerfs golf course unfolds its world-famous greens on a secluded and sheltered area of the island and can be toured with GPS-equipped carts. The driving range counts 5 target greens and a state-of-the-art golf academy with an indoor swing studio and computer-aided analysis. The clubhouse delivers full-fledged service. It includes a golf shop and the Langer Bar & Grill, geared for quiet breaks and exquisite lunches.
Set on the banks of a natural pond hidden by a secluded grove, Long Beach Sea Spa is a haven of its own. It comprises 9 single and 2 double treatment rooms, 1 outdoor treatment pavilion, a sumptuous Moroccan Hammam, a serene relaxation area and a beauty parlour including a hair salon, manicure and pedicure lounge. In this sanctuary of peace and tranquillity, nature and sea-inspired cosmetic treatments and dextrous wellness massages revive the senses, loosen and rejuvenate the body, and lighten up the mind. Sea Spa is the perfect retreat to punctuate the day and revel in a positively uplifting pause.
Customised activities for the young generation
Long Beach is a uniquely family-friendly resort. It provides distinct areas for adults and the younger generations, for everyone’s full enjoyment. For kids and teens, only waiting to get into the action, a full-fledged programme, with different activities daily, is designed to keep up with their vivacity, their predilection for change, their liking for fun and challenge and the need to connect with peers of the same age, sharing common interests. Meanwhile, adults can engage in their own activities, retreat to quiet spaces or indulge in lavish nature and sea-inspired spa treats. From 10 am to 10 pm, Angels Kids Club provides a swimming pool, amenities as well as an imaginative menu of recreational and creative activities tailor-cut for ages 2 to 11. The club also welcomes children of 1-2 years under parent or babysitter supervision. For tots and toddlers, professionally trained nannies can be called upon for care services. For teens, aged 12-17 years, Waves Teens Club is the ideal hideout with peers to engage in sports and leisure activities or even enjoy evening get-togethers, including beach barbecues and pizza nights.
Quote Request For - Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort
Related Holiday Packages
Find Out More About Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort
What our customers are saying
At Travel Break, we come to work every day to make your travel dreams come true.
Thank you Travel Break for a effortless and truly stress free holiday- from helping us decide on a destination until the flight back home. Caring, helpful and honest. Travel Break will remain my families choice when it comes to planning memorable holidays or travel queries and advise. Thank you Linda!
We had an amazing holiday and will go back any day. We will definitely book through Travel Break again J On behalf of my mom and aunty we would like to thank you for your effort with all the arrangements. We really appreciate it a lot!
Beste Linda, baie dankie vir al die reelings met betrekking tot ons Mauritius vakansie. Ons vlugte, ons vervoer en ons resort was great. Ons was op die hande gedra en ons sal beslis weer teruggaan Mauritius toe en weer van jou dienste gebruik maak!! Dankie vir jou personal touch en jou moeite!! Dit is lekker om n agentskap te he wat werklik omgee oor hulle kliente se behoeftes en begeertes.