With its thatched roofs, its whitewashed walls and huge bougainvillea, Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, is bursting with seaside charm. The garden is planted with coconut palms and royal palms rustled by the cool sea breezes.
- Renovated in June 2013
- A 3-star-plus hotel offering an all-inclusive package deal
- 83 rooms that take nature as its design inspiration
- Two restaurants (one on the beach) and two bars
- Seven Colours Wellness Lounge and sauna
- Timomo & Friends children’s club
- Boutique (souvenirs, beach accessories and other products)
- Free Wi-Fi in all public spaces
- A wide range of water sports
- All inclusive formula
- Pool Service: Drinks and a selection of snacks can be served to guests around the pool
- Free access to the main areas and facilities of: Veranda Pointe Aux Biches, Veranda Paul & Virginie and Veranda Grand Baie
This east coast boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius and a magnificent lagoon that sparkles as the sun rises, a real festival of light!
- Situated on a magnificent white sandy beach. Amazing sunrises!
- The capital of Port Louis is 42.5 kms away, or ~45mins by car
- The airport is also 49 kms away, or an hour by car
- All major credit cards accepted
The sea is omnipresent at Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel, with translucent blue waters bordered by an endless white beach. Those who love sea sports will be particularly spoilt, with the chance to dive, kitesurf, sail, and water ski……a place to lap up the sea in its totality