Veranda Pointe aux Biches
From R20,070.00 pps
Veranda Pointe aux Biches is the perfect fantasy of what eco-chic should be: Think sandy feet, strolls along the white swatch of sand, Mauritian architecture built with rustic, raw materials, sand-floored restaurants that cater to ‘locavorism’ with great seasonal Mauritius food, colourful flora and fauna.
Situated near Grand-Baie, a vibrant beach town, the four-star family-friendly boutique hotel is ideal for the little ones (they will soon call the Kids Club their home) and their older siblings, who can sit by the big swimming pool, post to Instagram (there is free wifi throughout the hotel) while you cultivate balance and beauty at the spa.
Couples seeking privacy and tranquility have access to a wing of the hotel reserved for grown-ups with its own restaurant, bar and pool
Price valid: 1 May – 30 September 2023
- Return flights to Mauritius from Johannesburg on Air Mauritius
- Approximate Airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Land and water sports as featured by the resort
- Honeymoon Value Add: 40% discount already included, Gift and one romantic dinner
- Passport and Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- All items of personal nature
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from R5780 per person for 7 nights
- Guests travelling on honeymoon will receive flowers, a fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine on check-in, gifts in-room once per stay, a romantic touch special turndown and a romantic 3 course private, set menu dinner on Sandy Lane Beach
- Airfare supplements will apply as follows: From R1190 per person for travel between 29 September and 9 October 2023; From R1790 per person for travel between 9 December 2023 and 11 January 2024
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellation fees apply. All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Standard terms and conditions apply. All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Veranda Pointe aux Biches Information
85 Rooms, 3 Restaurants, 3 Pools including a kids pool, WIFI
These homey, cocoon-like rooms are 33m2, and survey the pool or the lush gardens. The blue and white-hued interiors give the room a light and airy feel.
FAMILY ROOM (INCLUDING ADJOINING CHILDREN’S ROOM)
Combining form and function, these 43m2-size rooms include an adjoining children’s room. The Family Room accommodates your family for a stay that is bound to go smoothly.
PRIVILEGE ROOM (RESERVED FOR ADULTS)
Privilege Rooms are conveniently located in the Sandy Lane wing of the hotel, a haven reserved for adults with access to a private pool and restaurant.
Decked with pale wood finishings and royal blue interiors, the rooms offer spaciousness and comfort. Each room has its own terrace or balcony that looks out onto the immaculate bay or the luxuriant gardens.
The hotel’s main restaurant offers an impressive panorama of the lagoon – in the deepest hue of turquoise – and the coral reef. The light and airy décor is conducive to a relaxed breakfast, lunch or dinner. The sumptuous buffet offers local Mauritian fare alongside classic, ‘international’ dishes.
- Seating: 180 Persons
- Cuisine: Mauritian and International Cuisine – Vegetarian Alternatives are Available
- Breakfast: 7am to 10am
- Lunch: From noon to 3pm
- Dinner: 7pm to 10pm
- Dress Code: Casual
THE SOUL OF THE PARTY
Take shelter from the midday sun at Foot Loose, a sand-floored bar where our in-house mixologist will craft divine cocktails for you to sip while you bask in the tropical ambiance. When the sun dips into the ocean, the bar comes alive with the sound of live bands.
- On the Menu: Light Meals from 11am to 3pm; Crêpes Served from 4pm to 5pm
- Open Daily from 8am to Midnight
- Dress Code: Casual
CHIC & EXCLUSIVE
Sandy Lane is a relaxed, intimate and exclusive restaurant intended for guests occupying the Privilege Rooms. The sand-floored grill borders the gorgeous swimming pool and serves platters of divinely fresh seafood and barbecue as well as Veranda Resorts signature dishes.
- Seating: 60 Persons
- Cuisine: Signature Veranda Resorts Dishes; Barbecue; Seafood
- Dinner: 7pm to 10pm
- Closed on Sundays
A CALL TO RELAXATION
The Sandy Lane Bar is situated between the pool and the beach. The bar is a picturesque spot to sip a cocktail in a chaise on the deck, in a rattan chair poolside, or in the pool. At sunset, the sky is a blaze of oranges and reds – Order a drink from our creative drinks menu and take in the view. The bar is intended for guests occupying the Privilege Rooms.
- On the Menu: Light meals; “Tea-Time” from 4pm to 5pm
- Open Daily from 11am to Midnight
- Dress Code: Casual
- 3 swimming pools (main pool; adult only pool for Sandy Lane residents only and kids pool at the Timomo
- Kids Club)
- Aqua Zumba
- Pedal boats
- Stand up paddle
- Beach volley
- Tennis Volley
- Table tennis
- Air conditioned fitness room
- Free shuttle 5 times a week to Trou aux Biches Beach
ACTIVITIES AT EXTRA COST
- Deep sea fishing (on request)
- Diving (PADI)
- Pool table
- Submarine and sub-scooter (on request)
- Catamaran excursions
- Golf at the “Heritage Golf Club” or at the Mon Choisy Golf located in the hotel vicinity
SEVEN COLOURS WELLNESS LOUNGE
At Veranda Pointe aux Biches, the Seven Colours Wellness Lounge embodies simplicity and charm. There is something wholesome and unique about a spa that overlooks the beach. The treatments, inspired by the philosophy of Chakras, are based on the interaction and balance of the energies and colours that animate us. Each treatment will be customized to suit your needs and wants.
- 2 Spa treatment rooms
- 1 Spa treatment kiosk that looks out onto the sea
- Nailcare services
- Open daily from 9am to 8pm.
Quote Request For - Veranda Pointe aux Biches
Related Holiday Packages
Find Out More About Veranda Pointe aux Biches
What our customers are saying
At Travel Break, we come to work every day to make your travel dreams come true.
Thank you Travel Break for a effortless and truly stress free holiday- from helping us decide on a destination until the flight back home. Caring, helpful and honest. Travel Break will remain my families choice when it comes to planning memorable holidays or travel queries and advise. Thank you Linda!
We had an amazing holiday and will go back any day. We will definitely book through Travel Break again J On behalf of my mom and aunty we would like to thank you for your effort with all the arrangements. We really appreciate it a lot!
Beste Linda, baie dankie vir al die reelings met betrekking tot ons Mauritius vakansie. Ons vlugte, ons vervoer en ons resort was great. Ons was op die hande gedra en ons sal beslis weer teruggaan Mauritius toe en weer van jou dienste gebruik maak!! Dankie vir jou personal touch en jou moeite!! Dit is lekker om n agentskap te he wat werklik omgee oor hulle kliente se behoeftes en begeertes.