Club Med Aime la Plagne
From R25,930.00 pps
On a mountain-top facing Mont-Blanc, Club Med Aime la Plagne is a paradise for snow sports lovers. After perfecting your technique in the snow park, you’ll be ready for the pistes on the north face of the Bellecôte.
- Great location at the foot of the slopes
- Classic stone and wood chalet with cosy interiors
- Perfect for families with teens
Altitude: 2,000 metres (6,560 ft).
Under 30k pp
Departure date: 17 Mar 2018
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximite Airport Taxes
- Return Airport Transfers
- 7 nights Accommodation in specified room type
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner plus all day Snacking)
- Open bar from am, including local wines, beers, cocktails, soft drinks
- Ski Pass – 6 Days
- Ski School – 5 Days
- Range of sports & leisure activities
- Unique Club Med Entertainment
- Ski and Boot Hire
- Basic Insurance Cover
- Kids under 4 stay free
- Passport & Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- All items of personal nature
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellation fees apply. All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Standard terms and conditions apply. All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Club Med Aime la Plagne Information
Comfort level: 3
Location: Tarentaise Valley, France
Domain: Grande Plagne
Altitude: 2,000 m
- Grenoble-St Geoirs (3 hour transfer)
- Chambéry-Voglans (2 hour transfer)
- Geneva-Cointrin (3 hour transfer)
Local train stations:
- Aime La Plagne
Ski-in, ski-out Resort
Reasons why we love Club Med Aime la Plagne
- Skiing or snowboarding on the legendary Alpine summits
- Seeing your children be awarded with medals for their skiing skills at the Mini Club Med®
- Testing your skiing limits on the Big Air or the Olympic bobsleigh run
- Taking in the views on the sunny terrace at the foot of the slopes
the art of all-inclusive
- Return flights & Resort transfers
- Premium accommodation from club to deluxe
- Ski lift pass
- Ski & snowboard lessons for all levels
- Gourmet full-board cuisine & all-day snacks
- Open bar with a selection of spirits, wines, beers and non-alcoholic drinks
- Kids’ clubs from 4 to 17 years
- A wide range of non-skiing activities
- Ski/ snowboard service room and equipment storage
- Evening entertainment (live bands and shows)
A bit about the Resort
The Resort has 240 rooms located in an 8-storey building. Rooms feature a contemporary design in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
bring your kids and relax
- Babysitting/Pyjama Club*
- During the day and/or at night service.
- Mini Club Med® (4 – 10 years)
Kids can learn to ski with expert ski instructors, plus enjoy indoor games, activities and evening entertainment.
- Juniors’ Club Med® (11 – 17 years)
Creative, sporting and artistic activities, that encourage teens to take part in the life of the resort.
Multicultural and refined cuisine
Main Restaurant A buffet restaurant serving international cuisine in a chalet atmosphere with a series of different dining areas. Enjoy lunch out on the terrace in the pure mountain air.
we’ll get the drinks
In the centre of the Resort, this friendly bar is open throughout the day and evening. Take a relaxing break beside the pistes on the terrace during the day.
Evening entertainment for the entire family (live bands and shows)
Beer, red & white wine, cocktails with & without alcohol, local & international spirits, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks
find your sporty side
Group lessons (beginner to advanced):
•Skiing (from 4yrs old)
•Snowboarding (from 8yrs old)
•Snow Garden (for little ones)
•Special teens’ ski program me (11 to 17yrs old)
•Sauna & Hammam
Grande Plagne ski domain
From 1,250m to 3,250m 225km of ski runs:
- Resort Altitude: 2,000m
- Domain Altitude: 1,250m – 3,250m
- Transfers: Grenoble St-Geoirs airport – 3 hours / Geneva-Cointrin airport – 3 hours / Chambery-Voglans airport – 2 hours
- Ski pass: Grande Plagne with access to 225kms of slopes – 18 black / 33 red / 69 blue / 10 green
- Accessibility: Ski-in, ski-out
- 240 Rooms: 237 Club Rooms, 3 Deluxe Rooms
- Sports: Skiing, snowboarding
- Childcare: Babysitting/Pyjama Club, Mini Club Med, Juniors’ Club Med
- Restaurants: 1 buffet
- Dates Open: 18/12/16 – 16/04/17
- Telephone: +33 479 09 10 10
Quote Request For - Club Med Aime la Plagne
Related Holiday Packages
Find Out More About Club Med Aime la Plagne
What our customers are saying
At Travel Break, we come to work every day to make your travel dreams come true.
Thank you Travel Break for a effortless and truly stress free holiday- from helping us decide on a destination until the flight back home. Caring, helpful and honest. Travel Break will remain my families choice when it comes to planning memorable holidays or travel queries and advise. Thank you Linda!
We had an amazing holiday and will go back any day. We will definitely book through Travel Break again J On behalf of my mom and aunty we would like to thank you for your effort with all the arrangements. We really appreciate it a lot!
Beste Linda, baie dankie vir al die reelings met betrekking tot ons Mauritius vakansie. Ons vlugte, ons vervoer en ons resort was great. Ons was op die hande gedra en ons sal beslis weer teruggaan Mauritius toe en weer van jou dienste gebruik maak!! Dankie vir jou personal touch en jou moeite!! Dit is lekker om n agentskap te he wat werklik omgee oor hulle kliente se behoeftes en begeertes.