Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel
From R22,645.00 pps
Veranda Paul & Virginie welcomes couples in the most romantic hideaway in Mauritius. Refresh to a cool sea breeze and admire the endless panoramas to the faraway islands, whilst sipping a fresh fruit cocktail, embracing this blissful moment with the loved one.
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations. Rebooking and cancellation fees apply. All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified. Standard terms and conditions apply. All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Information
This hotel and spa is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couples closer together, has the power to fan the flames of l’amour like no other setting.
The decor is refined and tasteful, using the best local materials. The name of the hotel comes from the mythical love story immortalised by the eighteenth-century French writer Bernardin de Saint-Pierre.
- A 4-Star hotel with direct access to the beach
- 81 rooms, all with views on the sea
- 2 restaurants (includes a restaurant on the lagoon for a romantic and exclusive dinner) and 2 bars
- 2 swimming pools
- 1 spa with cabins for two
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Shop selling souvenirs, beach accessories and other items
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube and near the lively coastal village of Grand Baie (free shuttle twice a week)
- Conference room (60 pax)
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week during the day
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week in the evening
- Free access to the main areas and facilities of: Veranda Palmar Beach, Veranda Pointe Aux Biches & Veranda Grand Baie
Located on the north-eastern tip of Mauritius, at the heart of the fishing village of Grand Gaube, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa nestles on a quiet beach characterised by serenity and tranquillity.
- Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube
- The town of Grand Baie is 12 kilometres away. Takes about 20 minutes to get there by car
- The capital, Port Louis, is 29 kilometres away. Takes about 30 minutes to get there by car
- The airport is 56 kilometres away. It takes about an hour-and-a- half to get there by car
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Diners Club International
All of our 81 rooms are bright and breezy. The decor combines local wood and wrought iron, and is designed around natural colours with a touch of trendy grey. But it is in the details that you will find special charm, for example the old prints taken from Bernandin de Saint-Pierre romantic novel.
Wafted by warm breezes characteristic of this part of the island, you will love any boat trip you make, be it in a glass bottom boat, a small sailing dinghy, sailboat or windsurf… all available free of charge. There is a supplement to pay for water skiing, deep-sea diving and fishing.
FREE OF CHARGE
- 2 swimming pools
- Glass bottom boat
- Sailing dinghies
- Pedal boat
- Floodlit tennis
- Shuttle to Grand Baie (Twice a week)
- Scuba diving – PADI (a walking distance of 10 minutes from the hotel)
- Fishingal pirogue excursion
- Catamaran excursions
- Golf at the Heritage Golf Club in the south of the island
- Trip in a seaplane
Live evening entertainment including special themes. Pop Up moments once a week, weather permitting.
Quote Request For - Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel
Related Holiday Packages
Find Out More About Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel
What our customers are saying
At Travel Break, we come to work every day to make your travel dreams come true.
Thank you Travel Break for a effortless and truly stress free holiday- from helping us decide on a destination until the flight back home. Caring, helpful and honest. Travel Break will remain my families choice when it comes to planning memorable holidays or travel queries and advise. Thank you Linda!
We had an amazing holiday and will go back any day. We will definitely book through Travel Break again J On behalf of my mom and aunty we would like to thank you for your effort with all the arrangements. We really appreciate it a lot!
Beste Linda, baie dankie vir al die reelings met betrekking tot ons Mauritius vakansie. Ons vlugte, ons vervoer en ons resort was great. Ons was op die hande gedra en ons sal beslis weer teruggaan Mauritius toe en weer van jou dienste gebruik maak!! Dankie vir jou personal touch en jou moeite!! Dit is lekker om n agentskap te he wat werklik omgee oor hulle kliente se behoeftes en begeertes.