With so many excellent Zanzibar resorts to choose from, it can be daunting knowing exactly where to stay when visiting this exquise East African island. Depending on your budget, you could opt for a luxurious 5-star resort directly on the beach, a modern 4-star resort that has a good range of activities or even an affordable 3-star resort that gives you good value for money.
To help you get a better idea of where to stay on your dream island getaway, we’ve put together a list of our top Zanzibar resorts.
Get Inspired by These Dreamy Zanzibar Resorts
Some of our most popular Zanzibar resorts featured on Travel Break include the following:
- Dream Of Zanzibar. Boasting a wide variety of leisure and dining options, Dream of Zanzibar is a 5-star resort that caters to couples and families. The resort has nine restaurants and bars, an activity and watersport centre, tours and plenty to see and do. Whether swimming with dolphins or relaxing in your suite, this resort has it all.
- Gold Zanzibar Beach House and Spa. Offering a luxurious 5-star beach house, Gold Zanzibar Beach House and Spa boasts a selection of elegant rooms, suites and lavish villas, exceptional restaurants and bars, a beach and plenty more besides. Indulge your senses at the spa, relax, unwind and explore the island at your own pace.
- Double Tree By Hilton Resort Zanzibar. Boasting a traditional island style with Makuti palm leaf roofs, Double Tree By Hilton Resort Zanzibar offers direct access to the beach. Highlights at this 4-star resort include sunbeds, scuba diving, snorkeling, a large freshwater pool, pool bar, fitness center and beach yoga.
- Karafuu Beach Resort & Spa. Located an hour away from Stone Town and the airport, Karafuu Beach Resort & Spa is situated in Pingwe, on the northeast coast. This 4-star resort offers a host of features for its guests, with a number of activities on offer that range from relaxation to scuba diving, snorkelling, wining, dining and leisure.
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort. If you’re looking for a 3-star resort that offers plenty of value, Uroa Bay Beach Resort is a great choice. This small fishing village lies on the east coast of Zanzibar, offering a laid-back traditional island lifestyle. Highlights include the local fish market found on the beach, relaxed island style accommodation and plenty more besides.
Ready to start planning your dream island holiday in Zanzibar? Leave us a comment below or get in touch to learn more about booking your ideal choice of Zanzibar resorts.