Our list of top 10 holiday destinations for families has something for just about every kind of family. Whether travelling with smaller kids, teens or a larger group of varied ages, it can be frustrating to plan a family holiday that pleases everyone. To help make your life easier, we have done the thinking so that you don’t have to, giving you a list of destinations that you can use to start planning your dream family break this year.
Ready to see which destinations made the cut? Keep reading to get straight into our list of top 10 holiday destinations for families!
Our Favourite Top 10 Holiday Destinations for Families
In no particular order, the top 10 holiday destinations for families include the following:
- Grand Bay, Mauritius: Ideal for active families, Grand Bay offers a wide range of activities, from watersports, swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling, exploring, and more.
- Disney World, USA: This destination certainly needs no introduction! As a family paradise, Disney World USA is a place that every child should visit at least once in a lifetime.
- Praslin, Seychelles: Boasting incredible nature reserves, beautiful beaches, unspoilt jungles, and excellent resorts, Praslin in the Seychelles is a great choice for nature-loving kids and adults.
- Black River, Mauritius: For families that enjoy adventure, Black River in Mauritius offers the chance to enjoy river rafting, hiking, nature reserves, bird watching, and plenty more besides.
- Stone Town, Zanzibar: With its lovely beaches, fascinating history, island cats, harbour, old town, markets, and laid-back African flair, Stone Town is a good choice for history buffs and culture-seekers.
- Mahe, Seychelles: The largest island in the Seychelles, Mahe has a diverse range of things to see and do, from markets to beaches, rainforests, wildlife, nature reserves, and island tours.
- Port Louis, Mauritius: Port Louis, the vibrant capital of Mauritius, has plenty of attractions on offer, from its bustling waterfront to botanical gardens, markets, museums, shops, and unique sights.
- Les Deux Alpes, France: Escape the South African weather and head off to the snowy Alpes in France for a family ski holiday you will never forget. This area is home to family-friendly resorts, ski slopes, and more.
- Beau Vallon Bay, Seychelles: Another excellent Seychelles destination for adventurous families and nature-lovers, Beau Vallon Bay is peaceful, scenic and perfect for getting away from it all with your family.
- Flic en Flac, Mauritius: Finally, we have Flic en Flac, a busy resort town in Mauritius that offers everything from beaches to watersports, tours, wildlife, and much, much more besides.
We hope that this list of our top 10 holiday destinations for families makes it a bit less stressful to plan your holiday.